Latest Stories on JFP.MS
- Mega RanFans may recognize Raheem Jarbo, also known Mega Ran, as a prolific writer of "nerdcore" rap, blending the worlds of hip-hop with video games and other forms of entertainment. However, that combination wasn't always an obvious choice for the Phoenix, ...
- USM Students Receive Lessac Kinesensic Training, Welty Statue at Millsaps and Professor Attending Leadership SummitMillsaps College dedicated a new statue of Mississippi native author Eudora Welty on Monday, Nov. 13.
- At Last Hour, Two School Board Members Approved for New JPS PanelThe Jackson Public Schools Board of Trustees is now just one member shy from full for the first time in months, but some council members are concerned that the nominations came too late for adequate consideration.
- Teresa Haygood’s Work in National SpotlightThe Mississippi Arts Commission chose mosaic artist Teresa Haygood to represent the state in the National Christmas Tree Lighting display.
- Holiday Side FavoritesThough holiday dinners are often centered around turkey, the side dishes that accompany them are also important. They are often personal and family traditions, and shared recipes.
Latest Wire Stories
- 'We Don't Need a Liberal:' Trump Discounts Moore AccusationsPresident Donald Trump on Tuesday discounted allegations of sexual assault against Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore and said voters should not support Moore's "liberal" rival.
- US Readies New Sanctions Against North Korea, IndividualsThe Trump administration readied new sanctions Tuesday on North Korea, a day after declaring it a state sponsor of terrorism in a move to put additional pressure on Pyongyang's nuclear program.
- CBS News Fires Charlie Rose Following Sex AllegationsCBS News fired morning show host Charlie Rose on Tuesday, less than 24 hours after several women who worked with him on his PBS interview show alleged a pattern of sexual misconduct, including groping and walking naked in front of ...
- FCC Chairman Sets Out to Repeal 'Net Neutrality' RulesFederal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai on Tuesday followed through on his pledge to repeal 2015 regulations designed to ensure that internet service providers treat all online content and apps equally.
- Roshunda JohnsonThanks to a career-high 29 points from Roshunda Johnson, the Bulldogs rolled to a 3-0 start with the blowout win in front of 5,321 fans at Humphrey Coliseum.
- Nov. 22, 2017 - Wednesday
- Nov. 23, 2017 - Thursday
- Nov. 24, 2017 - Friday
- Nov. 25, 2017 - Saturday
- Nov. 26, 2017 - Sunday
- Nov. 27, 2017 - Monday
- Nov. 28, 2017 - Tuesday