- Mississippi State Routs LSU 37-7STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) — Nick Fitzgerald threw two touchdown passes and ran for two more scores to help Mississippi State rout No. 12 LSU 37-7 on Saturday night.
- Solomon MuhammadSolomon Muhammad, a linebacker at Alcorn State University, is already having a breakout year as a redshirt sophomore. He has nearly been a one-man wrecking crew on the Braves' defense during their two games thus far.
- University of Mississippi's NCAA Infractions Hearing Begins MondayUniversity of Mississippi's football program will begin its appearance in front of the NCAA's infractions committee panel, nearly five years after the governing body first launched its investigation.
- Mississippi State Gets Ready for Road Game vs Louisiana TechMississippi State (1-0) goes on the road to face Louisiana Tech (1-0) on Saturday in a game that should provide a much bigger challenge than its opener, an easy 49-0 victory over FCS opponent Charleston Southern .
- All NFL Games Will Air Online, but Watching Won't be EasyEvery NFL football game will be shown live online this season—but that doesn't mean you'll be able to watch them.
- Robert BrazileWhen people discuss the greatest outside linebacker in professional football history, former New York Giant Lawrence Taylor is often near the top of the list. However, one could make the argument that linebacker Robert Brazile paved the way for Taylor.
- A.J. BrownMississippi receiver A.J. Brown had trouble explaining what he felt in pregame warmups, but he had no trouble translating those feelings into a record-breaking performance against South Alabama.
- Conerly Trophy Hopefuls 2017This year’s race for the Conerly Trophy should be as wide open as ever.
- Southern Miss Trying to Win 2 Straight vs. KentuckySouthern Mississippi defensive back Picasso Nelson knows what it feels like to watch Kentucky's offense embarrass the Golden Eagles' secondary.
- Gene MurphyOn Aug. 16, long-time Hinds Community College head coach Gene Murphy announced that he has decided to step down.
- JFP College Football Preview 2017It's that time of year once again when I lock myself away in a room and relive last college football season while preparing for the current one. Each year my hair gets grayer, and my predictions get worse.
- JFP College Football Preview 2017: University of Southern Mississippi Golden EaglesYear one of the Jay Hopson era was frustrating. USM opened the season with a major comeback victory over the University of Kentucky only to commit three turnovers in a loss to Troy University.
- JFP College Football Preview 2017: Jackson State University TigersThe Tony Hughes era got off to a rough start, with Jackson State beginning the season on a three-game losing streak.
- JFP College Football Preview 2017: Mississippi State University BulldogsWhile a good academic progress rate got Mississippi State into a bowl game, the team left wins on the table last season.
- JFP College Football Preview 2017: University of Mississippi RebelsLast season didn't go as planned for the University of Mississippi.