- John HendrickJackson State University did not have to look far to find its 20th head football coach. The team took the interim tag off John Hendrick in November and will keep him in the job he took over after JSU dismissed ...
- 'Between the Pines' Tackles Mississippi Sports HistoryWhen brothers Jon and Henry Wiener founded Bash Brothers Media, it seemed like a no-brainer to produce feature sports documentaries, Jon says.
- Archie ManningThe Southeastern Conference has named Archie Manning winner of the Michael L. Slive Distinguished Service Award.
- Team of the Day: Mississippi State BulldogsNick Fitzgerald's previous Egg Bowl included a career-altering injury and a crushing loss on his home field. One year later, Mississippi State's senior quarterback earned redemption.
- Nick MullensQuarterback Nick Mullens left the University of Southern Mississippi owning most of the school's passing records. He is the career leader in passing yards for the Golden Eagles with 11,994 yards and the season leader with 4,476 yards.
- Patrick ShegogCompounding problems for the Delta State University Statesmen in the 2018 season was senior quarterback Breck Ruddick's injury in the second game, which forced Delta State to turn to true freshman quarterback Patrick Shegog.
- Jackson State University Fires Tony Hughes After Less Than 3 SeasonsJackson State University has fired football coach Tony Hughes after less than three seasons.
- Ryan ArmourRyan Armour's attempt at winning back-to-back Sanderson Farms Championships will involve fighting fatigue as much as what the golf course throws his way.
- Tony HughesTony Hughes has not found a quick fix for the Jackson State University football program since becoming the 19th head coach in school history in December 2015.
- Jordan Ta'amuJordan Ta'amu might have only started 12 games under center for Mississippi, but he's helped guide one of the top offenses in the country during that stretch.
- De’Shawn WallerThe Braves needed to find another running back to give the team the same results on offense this season. Junior college transfer De’Shawn Waller is starting to become that complement to P.J. Simmons that the Braves were hoping to find.
- Wilbert MontgomeryFootball talent runs deep in the Montgomery family of Greenville, Miss. While some football fans would not consider Wilbert Montgomery to be the most talented brother, he is without a doubt the most famous.
- Jack AbrahamIn three games this season, Abraham has completed 77 of 107 passes for 1,048 yards with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions. He has a 72-percent pass completion rates, and he is averaging 9.79 yards per attempt.
- Christian JacqueminBefore coming to Jackson State University, senior kicker Christian Jacquemin went to Coral Reef High School in Miami, where he played soccer before his high-school coach encouraged him to try football in his junior year.
- Kylin HillA new coaching staff at Mississippi State University offered a fresh start for sophomore running back Kylin Hill.