- Kermit DavisMississippi's Kermit Davis is getting another crack at a big-time men's basketball coaching job nearly 30 years after the lowest point in his career.
- Hunter RenfroeCurrent San Diego Padres outfielder and former Mississippi State University baseball player Hunter Renfroe might be the biggest draw of the night at the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum's Hot Stove Hall of Fame Evening.
- Breein TyreeBreein Tyree's career-high 31 points against Vanderbilt helped the Rebels to an 81-17 win over the Commodores. Tyree earned the title of SEC Player of the Week, making him the first UM player to receive the honor since Jan. 23, ...
- Crystal AllenCrystal Allen, who joined the University of Mississippi Rebels this season, is a graduate transfer from the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Rich RodriguezThe University of Mississippi has hired veteran coach Rich Rodriguez to be its next offensive coordinator.
- 2018 Women's College Basketball PreviewWith Victoria Vivians now in the WNBA, the Bulldogs will depend on players such as Tearia McCowan.
- Karl RobinsonWhen Karl Robinson, 31 was working as an assistant coaching coach for an Amateur Athletic Union team in 2012, he noticed the pre-game chat would often emphasize desire, discipline and dedication.
- 2018 College Basketball PreviewStarkville, Miss., could end up earning most of the attention in the state this college-basketball season. Mississippi State University is set up to make major noise with its men's and women's teams.
- 2018 College Basketball Preview: The SmallsThis year, Mississippi Valley State University is picked to finish ninth in the SWAC.
- Daishai AlmondFreshman Daishai Almond was left to take the reins of the Golden Eagles' offense during the second quarter against Mississippi State University.
- John HendrickJackson State University did not have to look far to find its 20th head football coach. The team took the interim tag off John Hendrick in November and will keep him in the job he took over after JSU dismissed ...
- 'Between the Pines' Tackles Mississippi Sports HistoryWhen brothers Jon and Henry Wiener founded Bash Brothers Media, it seemed like a no-brainer to produce feature sports documentaries, Jon says.
- Archie ManningThe Southeastern Conference has named Archie Manning winner of the Michael L. Slive Distinguished Service Award.
- Team of the Day: Mississippi State BulldogsNick Fitzgerald's previous Egg Bowl included a career-altering injury and a crushing loss on his home field. One year later, Mississippi State's senior quarterback earned redemption.
- Nick MullensQuarterback Nick Mullens left the University of Southern Mississippi owning most of the school's passing records. He is the career leader in passing yards for the Golden Eagles with 11,994 yards and the season leader with 4,476 yards.