Latest Stories on JFP.MS
- Best of Jackson: Business ServicesWelcome to the debut of a new pop-up Best of Jackson winners' list: Business Services. This inaugural spread spotlights a number of local businesses in the area that specialize in helping other businesses run more smoothly.
- Chicks We Love 2020This year's Chicks We Love package showcases a number of influential women who do their part to bolster the city that we call home.
- Azha Tattoos: Helping Others Tell Their Stories Through Body ArtAzha Sanders has worked as a licensed tattoo artist for 11 years and currently works at Forged True Tattoo in Brookhaven. The Kosciusko, Miss., native moved to Jackson when she was 13 years old, and she has held a passion ...
- Garner Music Academy: ‘Make the Music Happen’In her hometown of Pocahontas, Miss., Latongya Garner developed her affinity for music at Baker's Grove Missionary Baptist Church, where she currently serves as music minister.
- Fighting Hunger One Meal at a Time, From a DistanceR U Hungry delivers food to the homeless every week.
- Help Your Neighbor: Donate Blood, Save LivesFewer people tend to donate blood during holiday seasons each year and even fewer during a pandemic. Thus, MBS welcomes all donors.
- When One Business Door Closes, Another One OpensJackson has a way of encouraging entrepreneurs to open new businesses and programs to bolster our local economy. Read on to learn of the several additions the metro area has welcomed over the last quarter.
- Renovations and Other Efforts to Build a Better JacksonDespite the setbacks that this year's pandemic has wrought, the Jackson metro continues to persevere and move forward, making progress all the while. Renovations and Other Efforts to Build a Better Jackson
- Perrls of Wellness, Empowering Women through HealthIn her role as a health and wellness coach, Mary Williams offers a holistic approach to health management. She provides eating strategies and counsels women on how to be more active and to manage stress.
- Building an Educational Bridge through ‘Chalkboard [email protected]’On Friday, Nov. 13, Mississippi Public Broadcasting's education department launched its new podcast, "Chalkboard [email protected]," to bring relevant information and resources to parents, guardians, educators, students, education entities and other community stakeholders.
Latest Wire Stories
Read the Current Issue